AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Airports Authority of India, North Eastern Region (AAI) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Apprentice. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.sarkariexamjob.com For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fitter (ITI)
- Mechanic (Automotive) ITI
- Draftsman (civil)
Total Vacancies: 122
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.aai.aero/en
Who can apply: All India Candidate
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process:
- Document Verification
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: Airports Authority of India
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Read notification for more details.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Application Fee:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed ITI, Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for apply online: 04 March 2020
Apply Online for ITI Click Here
Apply Online for Diploma/Degree Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here