AAI Recruitment 2020 – The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive (Civil, Electrical, Electronic) vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
AAI Recruitment 2020
Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil)
- Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical)
- Junior Executive (Electronics)
Total Vacancies: 180
Apply Mode: Online
AAI Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Who can apply: All India Candidate
AAI Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020 Application Fee:
- For Others: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST/PWD/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
AAI Recruitment Education Qualification:
1. Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil):-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
2. Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical):-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
3. Junior Executive (Electronics):-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply AAI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 03 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 02 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here