AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – All Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi started new recruitment for post Junior Resident. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: All Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi
Post Name: Junior Resident
Total Vacancies: 89
Apply Mode: Walk In
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
Salary: Rs. 56,000 / – PM
Job Location: New Delhi
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Candidates should have passed MBBS or Equivalent from recognized university/institute, DMC in mandatory before joining, if selected.
For more information, please visit the official notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Venue:- Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Notification Out Date: 20-07-2019
Walk In Date & Time: 13-08-2019 –09:00 AM
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here