Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 – Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (Akola DCC Bank) has invited applications for the post of Banking Officer and Junior Clerk. Interested candidates can apply for Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (Akola DCC Bank) Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 10 December 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here www.akoladccbank.com. Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (Akola DCC Bank)
- Banking Officer Gr-I
- Banking Officer Gr-II (Junior Management)
- Jr.Clerk (Support Staff)
Official Website: www.akoladccbank.com
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 75
- Banking Officer Gr-I – Rs.39,000
- Banking Officer Gr-II (Junior Management) – Rs.29,000
- Jr.Clerk (Support Staff) – Rs.22,000
Age limit: (As on 01.11.2019)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
Payment Mode: Through Online
- Post Graduation in MA (Economics)/ M Com / M Sc. / M.Tech. (Agri.) from a recognized University with minimum 50%Marks.
- Post Graduation in MA (Economics) / M Com / M Sc. / M.Tech. (Agri.) from a recognized University with minimum 50 % Marks.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.Relaxation in minimum % of marks for Post Graduate Candidates
Other Eligibility:(For Banking Officer Gr-I, Gr-II & Junior Clerk)
- Candidate must have school leaving certificate / Birth certificate with them.
- Nationality of Candidate must be Indian.
- Candidate must be domicile in Maharashtra.Original copies of above mentioned applicable documents must be submitted for Verification at time of interview.
- For Banking Officer Gr-I: Certificate of Experience must have with them.
- The Akola District Central Cooperative bank is related to agriculture and rural areas, Candidates who are ready to work anywhere in rural areas,only will have to apply with Self-Declaration form.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 10 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here