APSC Recruitment 2019 – Assam Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the recruitment of Child Development Project Officer Vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Post Name: Child Development Project Officer
Total Vacancies: 73
Apply Mode: Offline form 2019
Job Location: Assam, India
Who can apply: N/A
Age limit: (On 01/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC / ST: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Through e- challan
Candidates should have passed Diploma, PG (Social Work, Labor and Social Welfare, Sociology, Anthropology, Criminology), Graduate (Relevant Discipline).
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for Receipt of Application: 09 Sep 2019
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here