Assam TET Online Form 2019 – Notification 2019 – Department of Secondary Education, Assam has announced a notification to conduct Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam TET) 2019 to select teachers at secondary level. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Assam TET Online Form 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Department of Secondary Education, Assam
Post Name: Assam TET Online Form 2019 (Secondary Level)
Apply Mode: Online
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
Payment Mode: Through SBI Collect
For Graduate Teacher:
- Graduate / Post Graduate / B.Ed with at least 50% marks.
For Hindi teacher:
- Praveen / Ratna (Hindi), B.A. / PG (Arts), B.A. / PG (Hindi), BT / B.Ed with 50% marks
For Classical teachers (Arabic, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian etc.):
- MM / BA (Arabic) / PG (Arts), BT / B.Ed with at least 50% marks, degree obtained from off-campus and distance learning institute will not be considered valid.
For Classical teacher (Assamese language, Manipuri language):
- B.A with Honors / Major relevant subject and B.T / B.Ed with at least 50% marks, degree obtained from off-campus and distance learning institute will not be considered valid.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 15 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 25 Nov 2019
- Date of Payment: 28 Nov 2019
- Exam Date: 22 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here