Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 – Bank of Baroda issued new notification to fill 16 vacant posts. The bank organization has invited applications for 16 Business Correspondent Supervisor Posts – Gujarat (Ahmedabad Zone) from eligible candidates with B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, MS qualification. These vacancies are on a contract basis at Bank of Baroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bank of Baroda
Post Name: Business Correspondent Supervisor
Apply Mode: Offline
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Read notification for more details.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge(MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 24 July 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 10 Aug 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here