Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20 – Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has release new notification for the post of Generalist Officer in Scale II and Scale III. A total of 300 vacancies are available, of which 200 are for Generalist Officer Scale 2 and 100 for Generalist Officer Scale 3. Candidates can apply online for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment through their official website www. bankofmaharashtra.in. Bank of Maharashtra online applications for general posts are starting from 11 December 2019. The last date for submission of Bank of Maharashtra Officer application is 31 December 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Generalist Officer II – 200 Posts
- Generalist Officer III – 100 Posts
Notification No.: AX1/ ST/RP/GENERALISTOFFICER/2019-20
Total Vacancies: 300
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Online Examination
- Interview / GD
Salary: Rs. 31705 / – to 51490 /-
Generalist Officer II – 20 -35 Years
Generalist Officer III – 20 -38 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.1180
- SC / ST: Rs.118/-
- PWBD: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Bank of Maharashtra
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 11 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 31 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here