BITSAT Admission Online Form 2020 – The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, recognized as an Institute of Eminence by MHRD, is India’s leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed to be university. Online application for BITSAT Admission Online Form 2020 will be held at BITS Pilani, Pilani, Rajasthan. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification from 31 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 05:00 PM. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. BITSAT Admission Online Form 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
Post Name: BITSAT Admission Online Form
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- For Male: Rs.3300/-
- For Female: Rs.2800/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
(i) For admission to all the above programmes except B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
(ii) For admission to B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12thexamination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 31 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 31 March 2020
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets: 20 April to 12 May 2020
- BITSAT Online Test: 16 to 25 May 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here