BRO Jobs 2019 – Border Roads Organization (BRO) to fill 540 vacant posts. Government organization invites applications from eligible candidates of 10th qualification for 540 Multi Skilled Worker positions. These vacancies are in the Border Roads Organization, New Delhi. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. BRO Jobs 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Border Roads Organization (BRO)
Post Name: Multi Skilled Worker
Total Vacancies: 540
Apply Mode: Offline
- Starting date for submission of application: 12 Oct 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 26 Nov 2019
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.50/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Certificate of mechanic motor / vehicle / tractor for training from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Must pass the proficiency test in trade to be carried out by Border Roads Organization.
- The physical test should be qualified as per the guidelines of the Border Roads Organization.
- Physical and medical standards should be met as per Border Road Organization guidelines.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here