CBSE Recruitment 2020 – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) issues new notification regarding filling of JAO, AO, SAO and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These 20 JAO, AO, SAO and other posts are on deputation basis in CBSE, New Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
CBSE Recruitment 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Joint Secretary
- Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor
- Assistant Secretary (Legal)
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Junior Accounts Officer
CBSE Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
CBSE Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Who can apply:
- Rs.9300/- to Rs.67000/- + Grad Pay
All India Job (Male-Female)
CBSE Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Read notification for more details.
CBSE Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply CBSE Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 31 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 21 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here