CCRAS Recruitment 2019 – Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk vacancies on the basis of direct recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. CCRAS Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: Will be made through a written examination
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):- Pay Matrix Level-4 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):- Pay Matrix Level-2 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900)
Job Location: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
Age limit: (On 19/12/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWD/Women/ExSM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Total Vacancies: 66
- Degree of a recognized University.
- 12thClass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35w.p.m. in English or 30w.p.m. in Hindion computer.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 20 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 19 Dec 2019
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here