Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Out – Central Railway issued a new notification regarding the filling of Apprentice job vacancies. Railway organization invites online applications from eligible candidates of 10th, 12th qualification. These 2562 Apprentice posts are at Central Railway, Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Out – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Central Railway
Post Name: Apprentice Posts
Total Vacancies: 2562
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of merit list
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST /ExSM: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Central Railway, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 23 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 22 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here