CGPSC State Service Exam 2019 – CGPSC SSE Online Form 2019 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment to various posts including Food Officer / Assistant Director, Naib Tehsildar, Commercial Tax Inspector, Assistant Jail Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Superintendent, Exercise. Has Sub Inspector and others. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 4 January 2020 @psc.cg.gov.in. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. CGPSC State Service Exam 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Post Name: (CGPSC State Service Exam Online Form 2019)
- State civil service
- State police service
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Service
- Food Officer / Assistant Director
- Assistant Director / District Women and Child Development Officer
- Assistant director
- Child development project officer
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service
- Assistant Superintended
- Nayab Tehsildar
- Exercise Sub inspector
- Commercial tax inspector
- Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer
- Asst Jail officer
Total Vacancies: 199
Apply Mode: Online
Salary: As per CGPSC rules.
Age limit: (On 01/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC / ST: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online (for more details visit official notification)
Job Location: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Chhattisgarh
- Candidates should have passe bachelor degree from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 06 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 04 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here