Coal India Management Trainee Online Form 2020 – Coal India Limited (CIL) releases new notification regarding the management trainee job vacancies. PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, CA, MSW, Post Graduate qualification. These 1326 management trainees are in Post Coal India. on www.coalindia.in. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Coal India Management Trainee Online Form 2020- We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Coal India Limited (CIL)
Post Name: Management Trainee
- Coal Preparation
- Materials Management
- Finance & Accounts
- Personnel & HR
- Marketing & Sales
- Community Development
Total Vacancies: 1326
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.coalindia.in/index-hi.html
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Online Test
- Medical Exam
Salary: Rs. 50,000 / – 1,80,000
Job Location: Across India
Age limit: (On 01/04/2020)
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Candidates should have graduate (BE/B.tech) from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online:21 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 19 Jan 2020
- Exam Date (tentative): 27 Feb 2020 to 28 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here