DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam has re-opened the recruitment link for teachers. Notification has been issued for Assistant Teacher Arabic Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher for a large number of teacher posts. A total of 9513 vacancies are available, of which 5515 are for regular vacant teacher positions in Lower Primary Schools (LP Schools) and 4120 for regular vacant posts of teacher in Upper Primary Schools (UP Schools). You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam
- Lower Primary School – 5393 Posts
- Upper Primary School – 4120 posts
- Guest Primary School Teacher
- Guest Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Guest Computer Instructor
- Guest Lecture
- Assistant Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Science teacher
- Hindi teacher
- Arabic teacher
- Assamese language teacher
- Manipuri Language Teacher
Total Vacancies: 9513
Apply Mode: Online
Salary: As per rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Read notification for age relaxation.
Job Location: Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam
- Candidates should have passed 12th, Graduate, TET from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 27 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 11 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here