Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – Delhi High Court has announced notification for the recruitment of vacancies in the Delhi Judicial Service by organizing the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Delhi High Court
Post Name: Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019
Total Vacancies: 45
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- General / OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: By debit card or net banking
Candidates should be an Advocate.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 02 Aug 2019
Last date for apply online: 02 Sep 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here