DMRC Recruitment 2020 – DMRC JE Online Form 2020 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, (DMRC) has issued a new notification regarding the filling of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer and other job vacancies. Railway Organization B.Tech from qualified candidates, b. ARCH, CA, invites online applications for post graduate qualification. These 1493 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer and other posts are on www.delhimetrorail.com in DMRC, Delhi. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. DMRC Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, (DMRC)
- Regular Non Executive – 929
- Regular Executive – 60
- Contractual Non Executive – 398
- Contractual Executive – 105
Total Vacancies: 1493
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://delhimetrorail.com/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Psycho Test/Skill Test
- Group Discussion/Interview
Salary: Rs.35,000/- 1,60,000/-
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Age limit: (On 01/12/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/PWDWomen: Rs.250/-
- Pay Examination Fees Through Online
- Candidates should have passed ITI, Diploma and Graduation in relevant disciple from recognized university or institute
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Important Dates (As per the media report):
- Starting date for apply online: 14 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 13 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here