FCI Recruitment 2019 – Food Corporation of India started new recruitment for post General Manager vacancy. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Post Name: General Manager
Apply Mode: Offline form 2019
Selection Process: Only Interview
Salary: Rs. 1,23,100 / – – 2,15,900
Job Location: Mumbai,Delhi/NCR,Kolkata,Channai,Guwahati
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Candidates should have passed B.E., B.Tech in relevant branches from recognized university or institute with 5 to 10 years experience required in relevant field.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for apply online: 19-08-2019
Notification & Application Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here