HARTRON Recruitment 2019 – HARTRON Programmer, Jr Programmer & DEO Online Form 2019 – Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) has announced the notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of Programmer, Junior Programmer and Data Entry Operator (DEO). For more information, please visit our website hartron.org.in. Interested candidates can apply online through our website hartron.org.in. The last date for online submission of applications is 05.12.2019. The test will be held at the Hartron Bhawan in Panchkonouli. Download the e-admit card from the website hartron.org.in from to 10.12.2019 till the date of the test. No communication will be sent to different individuals. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. HARTRON Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON)
- Programmer (ASP.NET)
- Junior Programmer (ASP.NET)
- Data Entry Operator
Total Vacancies: 120
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: as per rules.
Salary: Rs. 13,500 / – 25,200/-
Job Location: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited HARTRON
Application Fee: Rs.354/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online (for more details visit notification)
- B.E./B.Tech (in any stream)/M.Sc. (Comp.Sc./IT)/MCA/‘B’/’C’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT with 60% marks OR M. Sc (Phy/Math/Statistics) with 60% marks and PGDCA with 60% marks.
- Having knowledge in Software Development on .NET,MS Access/SQL Server.
Junior Programmer (.Net):
- Graduate (55% marks) with PGDCA/ PDCA/ PGDIT/APGDCA. OR BCA/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc./IT)MCA/M.Sc. Comp.Sc./IT)/B.Tech (in any stream) (with 55% marks). OR Three Years Diploma in Comp. Application/IT from SBTE/University, ‘A’/’B’/’C’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT (with 55% marks).
Data Entry Operator:
- 10+2 (With 50% marks) or Graduation and ‘O’ Level or One year computer course. Or Three years Diploma in any stream/BCA/B.Sc ( Comp. Sc./IT). Or Matric (50% marks) with Two years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications. Or Post Matric one year ITI course in stenography/NCVT in stenography (with 60% marks).
- Data Punching speed of 8000 key depressions per hour or 133 key depressions per minute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 05 Dec 2019
- Download Admit Card: 10 Dec 2019
Apply Online Registration | Login
Other Details Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here