HPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released notification regarding filling up of lecturer job vacancies. PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing M.Sc, B.Ed qualification. These 396 lecturer posts are on contract basis in Higher Education Department, Himachal Pradesh. Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) (by using official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for filling up of posts of Lecturer (School-New) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, through OTRS which shall be available on the Commission‟s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc upto22-11-2019till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Post Name: Lecturer
Total Vacancies: 396
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Screening Test / Computer Based Test / Written Examination.
Scale of Pay: Rs.10300-34800 + 4200 GP (Contractual amount of Rs. 14,500/-PM).
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- General / EWS: Rs.400
- SC / ST/OBC: Rs.100/-
- Ex.SM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Department of Higher Education, H.P.
1. Academic Qualifications: Master‟s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University (with minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate) or its equivalent. Candidates having Master‟s Degree in Public Administration are eligible for Lecturer (School-New) Political Science.
Lecturer (School -New) Commerce: Commercewith Accountancy/ Financial Accountancy and income tax as major subject of study. Holder of Degree of MFC (Master of Finance Control) is also eligible for the post of Lecturer (School -New) in Commerce subject from a recognized University.
II -Proficiency in teaching Hindi & English
2. Professional Qualification: Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) as professional qualification from recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% marks. ORTwo year‟s Integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent course from a recognized University.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 2 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 22 Nov 2019
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here