HWB Recruitment 2020 – Heavy Water Board (HWB) has issued a new notification regarding filling of technical officer and stipend-giving trainee job vacancies. Government organization B.Tech, B.Sc, 12th, 10th pass invites online applications from qualified candidates. These 277 technical officer and stipend trainee positions are at the Department of Atomic Energy, HWB, Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. HWB Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Heavy Water Board (HWB)
- Technical Officer – D
- Category-I & II stipend trainee
- Nurse / A
- Scientific Asst / B
- Sub Officer / B
- Stenographer GR II & III
- Upper Division Clerk
- Driver cum pump operator cum fireman
Total Vacancies: 277
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://hwb.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Written exam
- Skill Test
Salary: Rs. 10500 / – 67,700/- PM
Job Location: Heavy Water Board
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for age relaxation.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Candidates should have passed 10th,12th, Diploma Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized board or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online:11 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 10 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here