IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for 12075 post. the recruitment of Clerical Cadre (CRP Clerk -IX) vacancies in the participating organizations in December 2019. And are scheduled in January 2020. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: CRP Clerk -IX
Total Vacancies: 12075
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/09/2019)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.600/- (+ GST)
- SC / ST: Rs. 100/- (+ GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card / Mobile Wallet
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in any discipline from a government recognized university. or any equivalent qualification recognized by India or Central Government.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs – Click Here
- Start date for online application: 17-09-2019
- Last date for online Apply and payment of fee: 09-10-2019
- Download call letter for pre-exam training: November 2019
- Date of conducting pre-exam training: 25-11 to 30-11-2019
- Call letter download date for preliminary online exam: November 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 07, 08, 14 and 21-12-2019
- Date of declaration of Preliminary Examination: December 2019 / January 2020
- Call letter download for main online exam: January 2020
- Date of Main Examination: 19-01-2020
- Provisional Allocation Date: April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here