IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-IX). A total of 1163 vacancies are available for SO posts like IT. Officer, Agriculture Sector Officer, Official Language Officer, Law Officer, Marketing Officer in various banks like Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank and other banks. IBPS SO recruitment will be done online through the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-IX). Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for IBPS SO posts through IBPS official website www.ibps.in from 06 November to 26 November 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-IX)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Total Vacancies: 1163
Apply Mode: Online
- Written exam (Pre & Main Exam)
Salary: As per IBPS ruels.
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 26/11/2019)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST/PH/ExSM: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit card, debit card, net banking.
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics &
- Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR
- Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate andTwo Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 06 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 26 Nov 2019
- Pre Exam Date: 29-30 Dec 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card: Dec 2019
- Main Exam Date: 25 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here