Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019 – Income Tax Department started new recruitment for post Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector and Stenographer Job Vacancies. Total 41 Posts. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Income Tax Department
Name of the Post & Qualification:
- Tax Assistant – Any Graduate
- Multi Tasking Staff – 10th Pass
- Inspector – Any Graduate
- Stenographer – 12th Pass, Any Graduate
Apply Mode: Offline Mode
Salary: Rs. 18,000 / – 25,500/- PM
Job Location: Hyderabad, Secundrabad, India
Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax (H.Qrs) (Admn) O / o.the Principal CCIT, A.P & Telangana, Hyderabad Room No. 1022, 10th Floor, ‘B’ Block, Income Tax Towers, AC Guard, Hyderabad-500004.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
The full text of the application form specifies the eligibility criteria like age, eligibility, relaxation details, reservation etc. along with the terms and conditions and instructions to the candidates can be downloaded from the department website www.incometaxindia.gov.in .
Starting date for apply online: 11 July 2019
Last date for apply online: 13 Sep 2019
Notification Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here