Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – Indian Bank issued a new notification regarding the filling of Specialist Officer vacancies. The Bank Organization Law Graduate invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing post graduate qualifications. These 138 Specialist Officers are in Post Indian Bank, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Indian Bank
Post Name: Specialist Officers
- Assistant Manager Credit
- Manager Credit
- Manager Security
- Manager Forex
- Manager Legal
- Manager Dealer
- Manager Risk Management
- Senior Manager Risk Management
Total Vacancies: 138
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.indianbank.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Salary: Rs.23,700/- 51,490/-
Job Location: Across India
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- All Other: Rs.600/- + GST
- SC / ST/PWBD: Rs.100/- + GST
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 10 Feb 2020
- Download Admit Card: 20 Feb 2020
- Online Exam Date: 08 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here