Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Indian Navy released new notification to fill 6 vacant posts. Defense organization ITI invites applications from eligible candidates of 10th qualification for the posts of draftsman (cartographic). These vacancies are in the Indian Navy, Across India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Indian Navy
Post Name: Draftsman (Cartographic)
Apply Mode: Offline
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Salary: Rs.25,500/- 81,100/-
Job Location: Across India
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
(i) Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board.
(ii) Two years Certificate in Draughtsmanship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent reco-gnised institution. OR three years apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Training Scheme in Draughts-man ship OR ITI certificate and two years Trade Apprentice Training with Certificate of All India Trade Test conducted by National Council of Vocational Training in any trade.
(iii) Certificate in Automated Computer Aided Design (Auto CAD) from Department of Electronics Computer Accreditation Courses (DOEACC) or equivalent.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published: 15 Feb 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 07 March 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here