IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020 – IOCL Northern Region Online Form 2020 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Northern Region (IOCL) has issued a new notification about the filling of technical and non-technical Apprentice job vacancies. PSU organization ITI invites online applications from eligible candidates with 12th qualification. These 312 technical and non-technical apprentice posts are in IOCL Northern Region, New Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Northern Region (IOCL)
- Technical Apprentice
- Non-Technical Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 312
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://ioclrecruit.com/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Document Verification
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment Salary: As per rules.
Job Location: Across India
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment Age limit: (On 30/11/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed ITI, Diploma and Degree in relevant branch from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 22 Jan 2020
- Download Admit Card: 28 Jan 2020
- Written Exam Date: 02 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here