IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited for recruitment of the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production), Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Fitter-cum-rigger / Junior Technical Assistant), Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation). Have been invited ) / Junior Technical Assistant). All vacancies are based at its Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Division, Panipat, (Haryana). Interested candidates can apply through online process on or before 29 November 2019.. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. IOCL Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV
- Junior Technical Assistant – IV
Total Vacancies: 37
Apply Mode: Online
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).The SPPT will be of qualifying nature
Pay Scale: of Rs.11,900-32,000/- PM
Job Location: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 30/11/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineeringor B.Sc.(Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SCcandidates against reserved positions.
2. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech-Fitter-cum-Rigger) / Junior Technical Assistant -IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBCcandidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant -IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 29 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 29 Nov 2019
- Exam Date: 08 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here