Jharkhand Post Office Jobs 2020 – Jharkhand Postal Circle (India Post Office) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Jharkhand Post Office Jobs 2020
Organization: Jharkhand Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 1118
Apply Mode: Online
Jharkhand Post Office Jobs 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Jharkhand Post Office
Post Office Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- OC/OBC/EWS/Male: Rs.100/-
- PWD/Female: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Jharkhand Post Office GDS Education Qualification:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Jharkhand Post Office Jobs 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 Nov 2020
- Last date for apply online: 11 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here