JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment 2020 – JPSC Registrar, Finance officer Online Form 2020 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) issued a new notification regarding filling the registrar, finance officer and other job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing MBA, CA qualification. These registrars, finance officers and other posts are in Jharkhand. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- Finance officer
- Controller of Examination
- Deputy Registrar
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment Salary:
JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/08/2019)
JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Jharkhand
JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
JPSC Registrar Finance officer Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 27 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 20 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here