KVIC Recruitment 2020 – Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) issued new notification regarding filling of executive, assistant and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with B.Tech, Engg Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc, MBA, B.E qualification. These 108 Executive, Assistant and other posts are for direct recruitment at KVIC, Mumbai, Maharashtra at www.kvic.org.in. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. KVIC Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- Sr. Executive (Ec.R.)
- Executive (V.I.)
- Executive (Khadi)
- Jr. Executive (FBAA)
- Executive (Adm. & HR)
- Assistant (V.I.)
- Assistant (Khadi)
- Assistant (Training)
Total Vacancies: 108
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: As per rules.
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- All Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: KVIC, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Candidates should have passed Diploma, Graduate, Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 20 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 19 Jan 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here