Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2020 – Maharashtra Postal Circle has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postman / Mailguard and MTS. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2020
Organization: Maharashtra Post Office
- Postman – 1029 Posts
- Mailguard – 15 Posts
- MTS Administrative Officer – 32 Posts
- MTS Subordinate Officer – 295 Posts
Total Vacancies: 1371
Apply Mode: Online
Maharashtra Post Office Jobs 2020 Selection Process:
Maharashtra Post Office Bharti Salary:
Job Location: Maharashtra Post Office
Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Maharashtra Post Office Jobs Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / Women: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class and 12th Class Pass.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 05 Oct 2020
- Last date for apply online: 03 Nov 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here