Manipur Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Social Welfare (Government of Manipur) (Manipur Social Welfare) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Consultant, Accountant and others. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Manipur Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Directorate of Social Welfare
- Project Associate
- Secretarial Assistant / DEO
- Office Messenger / Peon
- District Coordinator
- District Project Assistant
- Block Coordinator
- Block Project Assistant
Total Vacancies: 113
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: https://socialwelfaremanipur.nic.in/
Selection Process: On the basis of merit
Salary: Rs.15,000/- 60,000/-
Age limit: (On 01/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Unreserved: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/OBC: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Through Offline
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, and Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized board or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for submission of application: 08 Feb 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here