Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020 – Mayurbhanj District, Odisha released new release to fill 466 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications for 466 paramedical staff posts from eligible candidates with B.Sc, GNM, DMLT, 12th qualification. These vacancies are on a temporary basis in Mayurbhanj district, Mayurbhanj, Odisha. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Mayurbhanj District
Post Name: Paramedical Staff
Total Vacancies: 466
Apply Mode: Offline
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Read notification for more details
- Kindly read notification for more details regarding education qualification.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Out: 28 March 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 04 April 2020
Notification with application form Click Here
Official Website Click Here