Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 – Meghalaya Police published recruitment notification for the recruitment of various posts including UB Sub-Inspector, Unarmed Branch Constable, Fireman, Driver, MPRO Operator Constable, Armed Branch Constable, Driver Constable, Signal Operator, Commando Constable and Follower is. . Applications should be submitted online on the official website of Meghalaya Police. Eligible candidates can apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 on or before 14 December 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Meghalaya Police
- UB Sub Inspector
- UB Constable
- Driver fireman
- MPRO Operator Constable
- AB Constable / BN Constable
- Driver constable
- SF 10 AB Sub Inspector
- Commando Constable (Male)
- Commando Constable (Female)
- Signal operator
- Follower (Male)
- Follower SF10 (Male)
Total Vacancies: 1015
Apply Mode: Online
- Written exam
- Trade Test
Salary: As per Meghalaya Police rules.
Job Location: Meghalaya Police
Age limit:(For more details kindly visit official notice)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Application Fee: Rs.50/-
- Candidates should have passed 5th, 9th, 10th, 12th, graduate from reorganized board or university. for more details kindly visit official notification.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 14 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here