MP High Court Civil Judges Jobs 2020 – High Court of Madhya Pradesh released new notification regarding filling of Civil Judge Job Vacancies. The government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications. The posts of 252 civil judges are in the Madhya Pradesh High Court of Madhya Pradesh for direct recruitment. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
MP High Court Civil Judges Jobs 2020
Organization: High Court of Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Civil Judges
Total Vacancies: 252
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
MP High Court Civil Judges Jobs 2020 Selection Process:
MP High Court Civil Judges Recruitment 2020 Salary:
MP High Court Civil Judges Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
MP High Court Civil Judges Application Fee:
- UR not from MP: Rs.1122/-
- Reserve Candidates and PWD from MP: Rs.722/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
MP High Court Civil Judges Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduates from any recognized university and must pass the English shorthand examination from any recognized board of shorthand and typewriting at a speed of 80 minutes per minute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply MP High Court Civil Judges Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 05 Nov 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here