MP High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Madhya Pradesh issued new notification to fill 50 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications from eligible candidates possessing M.Tech qualification for the post of Junior System Analyst. These vacancies are in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
MP High Court Recruitment 2020
Organization: High Court of Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Junior System Analyst
Total Vacancies: 50
Apply Mode: Offline
MP High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
MP High Court RecruitmentSalary:
Job Location: High Court of Madhya Pradesh
MP High Court Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 55 years
- Read notification for more details.
MP High Court Recruitment Education Qualification:
- B.E. /Tech. (C.Sn.T.) / MCA / M.Sc.(C.SA.T.) from recognized university with at least 2 years experience of working on Linux / Open Source Software / Windows / DBMS / Software development / Desktop & Network support. ,OR
- M.E. /M.Tech. (C.SA.T.) with atleast 1 year experience of’ working .on i`Linux /. Open Source Software / Windows / DBMS. / Software
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
MP High Court Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published: 12 Feb 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 02 March 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here