MPPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has published notification for Combind Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 on 14 November 2019. MPPSC has released notification for a total of 330 vacancies of State Administrative Services, State Police this year. Services, Finance Department, Revenue Department and others. Interested candidates can apply for MPPSC Civil Services Notification 2019 through the official website of MPPSC-mppsc.nic.in on or before 09 December 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. MPPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Post Name: MPPSC Civil Services Online Form 2019
Department wise vacancy details:
- State Administrative Service
- State Police Service
- Finance Department
- Public Relations Department
- Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Department
- School Education Department
- Social Justice and PH Welfare Department-
- Revenue Department
- Finance Department (Subordinate Account Service)
Total Vacancies: 330
Apply Mode: Online
- Written exam (Phase I & Phase II)
Salary: Rs. 15,600 / – 39,100/- for more details visit notice
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: As per rules.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Candidates Should have a Bachelor degree in any stream in any recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Out Date: 15 Nov 2019
- Starting date for apply online: 20 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 09 Dec 2019
- Last date for correction of online form: 11 Dec 2019
- Written Exam Date: 12 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here