MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee and Trainee Assistant. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. MRPL Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- Junior Officer-Official Language Implementation
- Junior Chemist Trainee
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Chemical)
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Mechanical)
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Electrical)
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Instrumentation)
- Draftsman Trainee
- Trainee Assistant (Finance)
- Trainee Assistant (Materials)
- Trainee Assistant (Hind)
Total Vacancies: 233
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 11 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 09 Nov 2019
Salary: The scale of pay of Rs 11,900 –32,000 (pre-revised)
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online or Offline
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engg., Graduate in any discipline from recognized university or institute .
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here