MSRLS Recruitment 2019 – Meghalaya State Rural Livelihood Society (MSRLS) notification regarding filling up of Manager, Accountant and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing M.Sc, B.Sc, MBA, BVSc, M.Com, MA, Post Graduate qualification. These 97 managers, accountants and other posts are on temporary basis at MSRLS, Shillong, Meghalaya http://msrls.nic.in/ You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. MSRLS Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Meghalaya State Rural Livelihood Society (MSRLS)
- State Mission Manager –Livelihoods Promotion (Non-Farm)
- Project Manager -Livelihoods Promotion (Farm)
- Project Manager –Capacity Building
- Project Manager –Knowledge Management & Communications
- District Mission Manager
- District Functional Specialist -IB&CB
- District Functional Specialist -FI
- Block Project Manager
- Project Manager -Livelihoods Promotion (Agri./Horti.)
- Project Manager -Livelihoods Promotion (AH & Vetty.)
- Project Executive -Livelihoods Promotion (Agri./Horti.)
- Project Executive -Livelihoods Promotion (AH & Vetty.)
- Project Executive -Livelihoods Promotion (Non-Farm)
- State Accountant
- District Accountant
- Block Accountant
- Young Professional –Finance
- Young Professional –(M&E)
- Young Professional –(KMC)*
- Young Professional –(IB&CB)
- Young Professional –(Livelihoods Promotion)
- District MIS Coordinator
- Block MIS Coordinator
Total Vacancies: 97
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: As per rules.
Salary: Rs. 16,000 / – 42,000/-
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have passed Graduate & Post Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 19 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 04 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here