NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2019 – National Health Mission (NHM MP) has published notification for 6 months certificate course in Community Health Examination 2020-21 for recruitment to the post of Community Health Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online for NHM MP Community Health Officer posts. A total of 3450 seats are available for the course. Candidates who successfully complete the course will be posted as Community Health Officers (CHOs) in the Department of Health and Welfare. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/. NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: National Health Mission (NHM MP)
Post Name: Community Health Officer
Total Vacancies: 3450
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection on the basis of performance in the Community Health Examination 2020-21
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Job Location: MP, India
- Candidates should have B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc or GNM.
- BAMS from recognized board.
- See notification for more eligibility details.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 10 Nov 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Apply For Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here