NII Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Immunology (NII) issues new notification regarding filling of Technician, Tradesman and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing M.Sc, B.Sc, ITI, 10th, 12th qualification. These 29 technicians, tradesmen and other posts are on deputation basis at NII, New Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. NII Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: National Institute of Immunology (NII)
- Technical Officer – I,II
- Tradesman (Plumber)
- Management Assistant
- Junior Assistant-II
- Skilled Work Assistant
Total Vacancies: 29
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- On the basis of Interview
- Rs.5,200-20,200 Plus Pay Grade
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 25 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 12 March 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here