NTA NEET UG 2020 Online Form – National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently invited online application form for NEET 2020 for MBBS / BDS admission. Those candidates are willing to follow NEET 2020 and all the eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here https://ntaneet.nic.in/. NTA NEET UG 2020 Online Form – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Exam Name: NTA NEET UG 2020
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Visit notification for age relaxation.
- General Rs. 1500/-
- General – EWS/ OBC – NCL* Rs. 1400/-
- SC / ST/ PwD / Transgender Rs. 800/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online or Offline
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 (Intermediate) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology from recognized board in India. for more details visit notification.
Eligibility for NEET (UG) – 2020:-
NEET (UG) CODE: 01 :
A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2020, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the time of first round of Counselling.
NEET (UG) CODE: 02 :
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3
educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
NEET (UG) CODE: 03 :
The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
NEET (UG) CODE: 04 :
The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Preprofessional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
NEET (UG) CODE: 05 :
The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/
Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
NEET (UG) CODE: 06 :
B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
NEET (UG) CODE: 07 :
Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 31 Dec 2019
- Correction date: 15 January 2020 to 31 January 2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards: 27. March 2020
- Date of Examination: 03 May 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here