Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2020 – Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Apprentice issues new notification regarding filling up of Trainee job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Sc, MBA, B.Com, BA, MA, Law Graduate, ITI, 10th qualification. These are based on 101 Apprentice Trainee Post Contract at Numaligarh Refinery Limited, Numaligarh, Guwahati, Assam. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2020
Organization: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Post Name: Apprentice Trainee (Various Vacancies)
Total Vacancies: 101
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NRL Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
NRL Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: Numaligarh Refinery Limited
NRL Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Read notificati0n for more details.
NRL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or institute. or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 25 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 10 March 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here