ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has issued a new notification regarding filling of Trade and Technician Apprentice job vacancies. PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing B.Sc, BBA, BA, ITI qualification. These are at ONGC, Across India on a 4182 Trade and Technician Apprentice Post contract basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
ONGC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Assistant-Human Resource
- Secretarial Assistant
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Library Assistant
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Computer Science
- Electronics& Telecommunication
Total Vacancies: 4182
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ONGC Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma and Degree in relevant trade from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 29 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 17 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here