OPSC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer in OES (College Branch) under Higher Education Department. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
OPSC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Name: Lecturer
Total Vacancies: 606
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
OPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
OPSC Recruitment Salary: As per rules.
Job Location: Odisha Public Service Commission
OPSC Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 48 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
- For Others: Rs.400/-
- SC / ST/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
OPSC Recruitment ducation Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
OPSC Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 08 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 02 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here