PSPCL Jobs 2019 – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited released a new notification regarding the filling of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Manager 111 job vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- Assistant Engineer or Training Electrical (AE / OT (Electrical)
- Assistant Manager / IT System.
Total Vacancies: 111
Apply Mode: Online
Salary: Rs. 16,650 / – 39,100/- Grade Pay – 5800/-
Job Location: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Assistant Engineer or Training Electrical (AE / OT (Electrical)
- Full Time regular SEIB.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering With a minimum of 60% marks or equivatent degree ·· in respective discipline recognized by AICTE or AMIE in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronic$ Engineering with
Aasi.tan Manager / IT System
- Full Time regular BEIB. Tech/B.Sc. Engineering in Comp. Science/IT with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree in respective discipline recognized by AICTE or Full time regular MCA with atleast 60% marks or Full time regular Masters degree in IT with atleast 60% marks.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 30 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 21 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here