PSTET Notification 2019 – Punjab State Board of Education has been advertised by the official website www.pseb.ac.in. So interested candidates can start the submission process of Punjab TET online application form through the official portal. Applicants can check the Punjab State TET eligibility details mentioned in this post. So the eligible contenders apply for this PSTET Recruitment 2019 from 21 October to 4 November 2019. The starting date for Punjab TET online application is 21.10.2019 and the closing date is 04.11.2019. The authorities have set the date for conducting the written examination on 17.11.2019, so that the Punjab state teachers can register their names for the eligibility test 2019. PSTET Notification 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Punjab State Board of Education
Post Name: Teacher Post
Name of the Examination: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 04 Nov 2019
- Exam Date: 17 Nov 2019
Selection Process: Written exam
Job Location: Punjab
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST: Rs.300/-
- For Ex.SM: No Fees
- Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree and have entered the final semester of a two-year diploma in elementary education. or
- Any graduate with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed in one year. Degree course OR\Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks and candidates who have passed B.Ed in one year. As per NCTE norms and procedure. or
- 12th or any equivalent examination passed with minimum 50% marks and qualifying graduation in the last semester of 4 years. or
- 12th or equivalent examination passed with minimum 50% marks and qualified / passed in the last semester of 4 years. Ed./B.Sc. Ed. or
- Candidates get one year B.Ed. With a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates applying can also apply.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Notification Click Here
Apply Online for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here