Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh released new notification to fill 20 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications for 20 steno typist positions from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications. These vacancies are in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh, Punjab / Haryana at highcourtchd.gov.in. Employment Notice for the post 20 Vacant post of Steno Typist on the Establishment of this Hon’ble Court (Advt. No. HCRB-ST-12/2019). You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Punjab and Haryana High Court
Post Name: Steno Typist
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
- Word Processing
- Transcription Test
Salary: Rs. 10,300 / – 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.3200
Age limit: (On 15/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / STExSM/PH: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Demand Draft or Postal Order
Job Location: Punjab and Haryana High Court, Punjab
- The minimum qualification for the post is Graduation or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published Date: 13 Dec 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 15 Jan 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here